i’ve found the one whom my soul loves…

Song of Solomon 3:4, “i’ve found the one whom my soul loves”…
Untitled
Ryan and I had this verse printed on our wedding invitations,
and I just love our interlocking hearts-
wouldn’t this necklace make a sweet gift for a new bride?
Or maybe for someone that is renewing their vows!
It’s made from fine silver and hung on a sterling chain with a freshwater pearl.
You can add their initials or their wedding date a-la-carte if you wish.

Shop for it here.

Comments

1. Shanna P says:

I love love love….did I say love??? this necklace. This is the verse that I want tattooed on me next! It just makes me smile and brings joy to my heart about my husband! I can’t wait to tell my hubs about this one!

2. Bethany says:

This piece is beautiful!

3. Sarah says:

we had this verse on our wedding programs last winter. love it… so much

4. loriag says:

When I saw this piece this morning it brought tears to my eyes, what a beautiful verse to share. My husband was diagnosed with acute leukemia two and a half weeks ago, we celebrated our 21st wedding aniversary 11 days ago in sitting in his bed in the bone marrow transplant unit where he is beginning his treatment. If I could go back in time I would not change anything because I have found the one my soul loves. God is good all the time.

5. Joy says:

I just put this saying and the bible reference with it – at the top of my headboard.
    Love it.

6. Stephanie says:

We had this on our wedding program and we’re going to celebrate six wonderful years of marriage on Sunday! This might have moved to the top of my “next TVP piece” wish list. Love it!!

7. Marian says:

This piece stole my heart when I saw it and I have decided to add it to my Christmas list! This scripture means the world to me, for it brought my broken life together and made it whole. Thank you or creating so many wonderful pieces; I look forward to each new one that is posted! :)

8. teala says:

this jewlry is amazing they are tottally awsome

Please leave a comment - I love to hear from you!