The grand opening in Edmond was so much fun!
Our store was busy all day long-
THANK YOU to all that came out and supported us!
I hope you had fun and will come back soon!
We hit a few snags with our new p.o.s.,
and we realized a few things we forgot to bring down with us,
and even with 3 registers running the check-out line almost went out the door sometimes,
(which I guess is actually a good thing but we hate to make people wait very long!)
but overall it was a great success!
The Edmond store came out similar but a little different than the Tulsa store,
I think we will be updating the Tulsa store soon
because we really love the updates!
THANK YOU to all of our families and friends who helped us get this store up and running,
it was a BIG job but it all came together-
we could not have done it without your help and understanding!
And THANK YOU to our whole team,
everyone helped out in some way and was happy to help in any way needed-
we have such a great team!
* * *
We had several prize packages to giveaway,
and the winners are…
1. The Chunky Love Necklace goes to: Mona Fushee
2. His and Her Rings: Carissa White
3. Love Connection Set: Delia Wissmann
4. $100 gift card: Lisa Gilbert
5. guessed the jelly beans (842) for a $25 gift card: Karen Gregory
6. guessed all 4 of my kids names for a $25 gift card: Robin Grunbet
Congrats to you all, we will be contacting you today!
(Tulsa winners will be announced soon)