bowling for valentines.

I have to say, I think Valentine’s Day is a lot of work as a mom of 4- we have to get 4 sets of Valentine’s ready, with the candies attached, a gift for each teacher and the 4 party items we signed up for, and then we have to make sure each child actually remembers to take everything they need to school with them. But they enjoy the parties so much, I guess it’s all worth it!

Since Ryan and I celebrate our anniversary right before Valentine’s Day we have made it a tradition to take the kids out- this year we ate burgers at the bowling alley while we glow-bowled, and it was so fun, our family loves to bowl! Jonah won, but Eden held her own- she bowled a few spares and even a strike-she beat Caleb!

What did ya’ll do for Valentine’s Day?

Comments

1. Sarah says:

Valentine’s day is my daughter’s birthday so we have family dinner and yummy cake. But this year was extra special as I got a beautiful bracelet from the Vintage Pearl from my husband! =)

2. Erin Smith says:

Funny, we took our kids bowling too!!!! And ate burgers and subs! They had a ball!

3. Chelsea says:

We had Brinner! Breakfast/Dinner blueberry pancakes,sausage,bacon,eggs,and steak! Yummy! Then later the hubby and I ate chocolate covered strawberries and drank champagne! Fun Night!

4. Mary Hartzog says:

My husband and I spent a quiet evening at home relaxing from the day’s events. He delivered Valentine goodies all day long and since I teach, I experienced a lot of children receiving those goodies sent by their loved ones. I too was surprised – pleasantly – by a bracelet from TVP. It is a beautiful charm bracelet with my family members names on them. Today was my second day wearing it and each time I looked at it, I felt like we were all together. It is a beautiful item, and receiving it as a gift on Valentine’s Day from the one my heart treasures made it even better.

5. Denise Dudoit says:

Because we all wouldn’t be at home together at the same time on Valentine’s day (I have math class on Tuesday night after work) our family decided to celebrate a day early! We had yummy potato soup (perfect because the day was cold and rainy) with lots of cheese and bread, chocolates for dessert and our daughters received small gifts. A day early but still fun!

6. Divineide says:

this is an amazing article, thanks.http://www.oiemail.org

7. Clairta says:

you are right in what you have said. i was only thinking this the other day but i think i will now dig a little deeper.http://www.simbolodamusica.com

8. Ara├║jo says:
  9. Carla says:

hello! i wanted to thank you for this great read!! i am definitely enjoying every little bit of it i have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.http://www.jogosdobackyardigans.com

Please leave a comment - I love to hear from you!